Find a REISA Member
Choose a REISA member and get peace of mind from knowing that you are dealing with a qualified professional who follows a strict code of conduct and values higher standards.
Maybe you're buying a home for the first time. Or maybe you're selling your old home to move into something new. Whether buying or selling, investing or renting, you're involved in an intricate process involving many specialists.
Not every licensed agent or property manager is a member of REISA. To be a member of REISA the agent is expected to be:
- Committed to the REISA Code of Conduct: The code is the accepted standard of conduct for a real estate professional. It's your guarantee of professional conduct and quality service
- Knowledgeable about developments in real estate: A REISA member can get you the information needed to make an informed decision: comparable prices, housing market conditions and more
- Actively updating education: Through courses, seminars and other professional development, a REISA member maintains a high level of current knowledge about real estate.
Buying, selling, renting or investing, you can trust that a REISA member will ensure the transfer of property remains a positive experience for both the real estate professional and the consumer. And you can count on the help of a professional who has committed to serve with integrity and competence.
Why choose a REISA member?
- REISA is the largest professional association for real estate practitioners in South Australia
- REISA members follow a Code of Practice outlining the ethical duties and responsibilities of real estate agents
- REISA encourages agents to follow best practices and to be fair and responsible in their agency practices
- REISA is an accredited education and training organisation that ensures real estate professionals have access to the highest quality training