Start your real estate career now
- We are the industry leader in real estate courses.
- We are an ‘Approved delegate of the Australian Skills Quality Authority’. http://www.asqa.gov.au/vet-regulatory-reforms/delegating-regulatory-responsibility-to-rtos/delegating-regulatory-responsibility-to-registered-training-organisations.html
- It is a fact that two thirds of agencies prefer REISA graduates to join their staff.
- Class sizes are small and specific to each qualification so that every student receives individual attention.
- Our real estate trainers are industry experts in their field and cover areas of sales, property management, legislation, business broking and documentation.
- We are also very flexible - you can complete your study during the day, at night or online. We are conscious of your working and personal commitments so we have a range of options available.
- During the course, you will meet employers looking for staff. You will hear from leaders in the real estate industry. And upon graduation you will have access to REISA's exclusive Mentoring Program which gives you continuing support for a further 12 months.
- Every day, our members are updating us with job vacancies and we will provide you with information on these on the student noticeboard - so that even while you are studying you can start looking for a job in real estate.
- Keeping up to date with real estate industry issues doesn't end when you leave our class. All students will receive a complimentary 6 month membership of REISA which will enable you to stay in the real estate loop.
- REISA is not far from the CBD and even better, you can get free parking when you join us as a student.
- Even when you graduate from REISA, you can take your study further. REISA's courses offer you a pathway into university study where you can develop your skills and expertise even further.
- Make the right choice - enrol to begin your real estate career with REISA now.
Click below if you are interested in the following courses:
- to become a real estate sales agent
- to become a property manager
- to own your own real estate agency
- to become a home sustainability assessor
The prices, units of competency and qualification information contained on the REISA website are correct at the time of publication and can be subject to change without notice.