DRIVE Mount Gambier - Sharing A Rental Property
- Agency, principal and employee liabilities
- Defences of agency, principal and employee under relevant legislation
- Disciplinary action under Land Agents Act 1994
- Importance of agency policies and procedures
- What legislation applies?
- What are the categories of occupancy?
- Fiduciary and contractual duties to landlord and tenant
- Boarders and lodgers
- Renting to three or more separate people in one house
- Leaving a co-tenancy
- Leaving a sublet property
- Documentation for assignee
- Sample agency occupation policy
- Q and A session
Date: Thursday 17 June 2021
Time: 9:00am for a 9:30am start
Venue: Comfort Inn The Lakes - 17 Lake Terrace West via Hay Street, Mount Gambier
Investment: (Inc GST)
Members: $66 (Earlybird price $55 - book prior to Monday 7 June 5pm)
Non Members: $110.00 (Earlybird price $99 - book prior to Monday 7 June 5pm)
BA (Jur), LLB (Hons), GDLP
Paul is your Facilitator for this session. Paul has practised as a lawyer, political adviser, policy officer at Consumer and Business Services and worked at REISA for the past seven years as their Legislation, Risk and Compliance Adviser. Paul has delivered over 1,000 professional development sessions on all aspects of real estate legislation, policies and procedures.