DRIVE Port Lincoln - Sales 5 Hot Topics
- Agency, principal and employee liabilities
- Defences of agency, principal and employee under relevant legislation
- Disciplinary action under Land Agents Act 1994
- Importance of agency policies and procedures
- What legislation applies?
- Sales agency agreements - new, subsequent and extensions
- Disclosures - what do you have to disclose?
- Tenant disclosure obligations
- Notices of Offer
- Negotiating offers
- Price representations
- Section 24G applications
- Q and A session
Date: Thursday 24 June 2021
Time: 12noon for a 12:30pm start
Venue: Port Lincoln Hotel - 1 Lincoln Highway, Port Lincoln
Investment: (Inc GST)
Members: $66 (Earlybird price $55 - book prior to Monday 14 June 5pm)
Non Members: $110.00 (Earlybird price $99 - book prior to Monday 14 June 5pm)
BA (Jur), LLB (Hons), GDLP
Paul is your Facilitator for this session. Paul has practised as a lawyer, political adviser, policy officer at Consumer and Business Services (in charge of the real estate portfolio) and worked at REISA for the past seven years as their Legislation and Policy Adviser. Paul has delivered over 250 professional development sessions on all aspects of sales legislation, policies and procedures.