Stay connected

RECHARGE 2018 Sales Conference

The Details

Thursday 18 January 2018
Adelaide Oval, William Magarey Room (North, East & West)
‚ÄčRegistration from 8:00am - 8:45am

‚ÄčInvestment: (INC GST) (morning + afternoon tea, lunch and networking drinks included)
Member: $149.00
Non Member: $189.00
Table of 10: $1,340 (save $150)

The Speakers

Josh Phegan

Kickstart 2018 and discover what it takes to be a great agent

Josh personally coaches some of the best in the industry, including new and established high performing agents. Josh’s No. 1 sales agent wrote in excess of $8.75m in fees, with over 196 transactions.

In 2016 Josh was the drawcard speaker
at 208 events in the US, UK, New Zealand
and Australia. He works with leading real estate agencies at both training and boardroom levels.

He hosts industry leading events such as
the Real Estate BluePrint and List Sell
Negotiate and is the producer behind
the high-performance podcast with
Alexander Phillips.

Kylie Davis

The Real State of Leadership Report shows the direct link between good leadership and great performance in real estate

Kylie is the Head of Content & Property Services Marketing - Australia & NZ at CoreLogic.

Kylie’s research helps real estate agents better understand customers and the importance of great customer experiences to achieving listings and sales goals and is a champion of change for higher professional standards for agents.

Kylie will identify

  • The quality of leadership in 66% of businesses is good. What about the other 34%?
  • Why your attitude to training is more important than your education
  • How real estate is becoming a team sport – and why.

She is the author of five landmark studies that identify how buyers, sellers and even agents see themselves, how technology is disrupting the industry and the importance of leadership.

... and more speakers to come!

Thankyou to our sponsors:

Back