Mary-Ann Came AE
Mary-Ann Came is an accredited editor and communication professional with extensive local and international experience in journalism, public relations, marketing and corporate communications.
Mary-Ann can help you prepare your REISA Award for Excellence entry so that it is concise, compelling and convincing and will ensure you communicate your key messages so that your submission is a stand out.
Mary-Ann’s 25-year career includes experience with not only award submissions but project management of awards programs which gives her an understanding of what judges are looking for in an awards entry.
- Preparation of Rainbow Construction’s entry of the Business Day Non-listed Company Award. The company received the Editor’s Choice Award out of 84 entries. Mary-Ann then leveraged this achievement to gain significant media exposure for the company in both industry and mainstream media.
- Awarded Best Use of Communications/Media by SA Unions for the ‘Help our Nurses to Help You’ campaign
- Project managed the Every Generation Awards which included coordinating the entries for judging and receiving and collating judges’ feedback and comment on entries
- Bachelor of Journalism – Rhodes University
- Accredited Editor (AE) – Institute of Professional Editors, Australia
- Accreditation in Public Relations (APR) – Public Relations Institute of Southern Africa
Mobile: 0420 774 614
Copy with Cream
Writer, speaker, consultant and coach
Karen Zaskolny is an international award-winning copywriter who runs her own business, Copy with Cream, based in Adelaide. She has worked in advertising in Australia and overseas for over 20 years, and has also studied graphic design, typography and photography. Past and present clients include Citibank, Cigna, Tiger Beer, Hilton, Dept of Premier and Cabinet, Haigh’s Chocolates and Internode.
As well as writing website content, promotional material and advertising campaigns for her clients, Karen helps small business owners with one-on-one brainstorming sessions and her eBook ‘Better Advertising in 1 Hour’. You'll find free writing tips on her website — please visit www.copywithcream.com.au
Mobile: 0412 322 982
These consultants have been recommended to the Real Estate Institute of South Australia as having experience in preparing award submissions. While REISA takes care to ensure consultants are reputable and capable, we do not provide any guarantees of performance or results. We suggest that you interview prospective consultants thoroughly to ensure you are clear on their experience, track record, qualifications, capabilities, timeframes, costs and what they can provide.