The Centre for Excellence in Real Estate
From professional valuation to property sales and management, the Real Estate Institute of South Australia (REISA) has been the authority in the property industry since 1919.
Representing over 2000 real estate professionals across South Australia, REISA’s key areas of focus include:
- Customer Service – Improving the quality of real estate services to the public
- Sound Business Ethics – Providing high quality training for real estate professionals
- Home Ownership – Promoting the benefits of private property ownership
- Government Regulator – Monitoring political issues that affect real estate
- Community Focus – Encouraging members’ involvement in community affairs
- Core Principles – All members are required to abide by REISA’s Code of Conduct
REISA’s membership comprises over 600 established offices throughout South Australia (making up approximately an 85% market share) and individual real estate practitioners who together provide a strong representation from urban, rural and regional sections of South Australia.
Members specialise in all facets of real estate, including: residential sales, auctions, business broking, buyers agency, property management, conveyancing and valuations.
REISA members are located throughout all areas of South Australia.
REISA supports members with information on matters specific to the real estate industry, and advocates to government on their behalf.
REISA acts on behalf of members to communicate with and lobby federal and state governments.
Gain a voice in your industry as a member of a nationally recognised body. Government departments, local authorities, legal bodies, insurance companies, trade organisations and the general public are all increasingly accepting the role of the REISA in defining industry standards.
As a leading player in the property industry, REISA offers significant benefits to both estate agents and consumers.Apply Now Back