If you have a Agency Corporate or Conveyancer membership with REISA and you have opened a new office in other locations, you can apply for Branch office membership for that office.
From 1 December 2016 all applications will result in a 6 or 12 month membership with the expiry date based on the approval date of membership. No further pro rata fees will be applied
You are required to provide the following documentation.
- Land Agent Registration with CBA (personal) - RLA / Conveyancer Registration - RCO
- Land Agent Registration with CBA (Company) - RLA / Conveyancer Registration - RCO
- Certificate of Registration of Company
- Certificate of Registration of Business name (if applicable)
- Professional Indemnity Insurance Policy *
*It is a requirement of REISA that all registered land agents maintain professional indemnity insurance cover. Realcover is REISA's industry preferred provider for professional indemnity insurance. Find out more.
PLEASE NOTE: Ensure that you have scanned copies of all required documentation (see above) before progressing to “Apply Now” as you will be required to upload your evidence at this time.
Apply Now for Branch Office