News & Media
Share your industry knowledge
22 Jan 14
Undertaking training and developing your skills is a great way to develop your career prospects, increase your productivity and assist others in your workplace.
Train to become a fully qualified vocational trainer and assessor with REISA.
REISA is currently delivering training in TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment which will enable individuals to deliver training and to conduct competency based assessment in the Real Estate industry (or another industry area in which they have expertise). The program aims to provide program participants with the skills to confidently train groups or individuals and to meet regulatory requirements.
The Certificate IV units successfully completed will lay a foundation for the successful graduates to progress onto diploma level qualification such as the Diploma of Vocational Education & Training and/or Diploma of Training Design and Development, should they wish.
Career Opportunities for those who successfully complete TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment could include:
- Enterprise trainer
- Enterprise assessor
- Registered training organisation (RTO) trainer
- RTO assessor
- Training adviser or training needs analyst
- Vocational education teacher
What you will learn on the REISA program for TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment includes:
- Plan, organise and facilitate training sessions within a workplace
- Support and monitor learning
- Conducting work according to National Vocational Regulatory (NVR) standards and organisational quality assurance policies and procedure
- Use available information and documentation to identify individual learner needs and characteristics
- Review complete learning programs with key stakeholders and adjust as required
To successfully complete TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment you will need to have access to:
- Workplace and vocational learners
- Appropriate environment and facilities for delivery of training and to conduct assessments
Investment of time and funds
The TAE40110 Certificate IV in Training and Assessment will be delivered once a week over four months and participants are expected to invest between five hours per week to attend workshops, conduct research and complete assessment activities.
Your funds investment is $3,200 With an opportunity to stage investment payments over a period to time.
Contact REISA Training on 08 8366 4360 or email@example.com for further information.Back