The Real Estate Institute of South Australia (REISA) is the peak professional body representing more than 2000 real estate professionals in South Australia.
Since its foundation in 1919, REISA has been the authority in the property industry, providing valued services to members and providing them with a united voice. REISA provides members with a range of efficient, cost-effective services and to advance the standing, professionalism and financial viability of those within the industry.
REISA has worked over the years to introduce beneficial initiatives to the real estate industry and key areas of focus include:
- Improving the quality of real estate services to the public
- Providing high quality training for real estate professionals
- Maintaining awareness of the benefits of private property ownership
- Monitoring, and acting upon, political issues that affect real estate
- Encouraging members' involvement in community affairs
- All members are required to abide by a Code of Conduct
Mission Statement: "Enhance the reputation and relevance of the professions in real estate transactions for the benefit of both consumers and practitioners"