Commercial & Legal
Commercial & Legal is proud to have partnered with REISA as its preferred legal services provider and to have the opportunity to work alongside its members to assist with their legal needs.
We are well attuned to the South Australian property market, both commercial and residential property and businesses also, and understand the needs of all parties including Agents, Vendors and Purchasers.
It’s our recognition in the industry and our teams’ combined expertise that gives our clients the confidence they need to use our firm as a ‘one-stop-shop’ for all their Property related matters.
Recently named as national finalists in Lawyers Weekly as Property Team of the Year and winners of the NAB Professional Service Awards two years in a row, our firm is committed to providing specialist and practical Property law advice and achieving successful outcomes for our clients.
Below are a few key points for how our firm can work with REISA Members:
- Preparation of all types of leasing documents;
- Tenant lease reviews and related advice;
- Dispute resolution and advice (including lease termination and distraint; and
- Contract and Form 1 preparation (or review) including special conditions and Conveyancing.
- Form 3 waivers of cooling-off rights (we can do these urgently);
- Ad hoc advice to Agents, Vendors or Purchasers on issues arising from property transactions;
- Contract and Form 1 preparation (or review) including special conditions;
- Conveyancing including complex sales or purchases; and
- Land Divisions.
- Assisting Vendors or Purchasers with the sale or buying of interstate property.
Property Projects (Apartments, Townhouses, etc)
- Preparation of Presale Contracts and special conditions;
- Preparation of Form 1 documentation;
- Land Divisions including complex sites;
- Advice on construction contracts including builders and consultants;
- Managing presales through to settlement (including certifications to banks)
- General project advice.
Wills & Estates (related to property)
- Preparation and lodgement of Probate documents (including related advice) and Conveyancing;
- Preparation of Wills and Powers of Attorney.
Family Law (related to property)
- Family Law dispute resolution (including related advice) through to Conveyancing.
For more information on our background and what services we provide, please visit our website here.
To get in touch with one of our team to find out how we can help and work with you, please contact us on 08 8206 8444 or email firstname.lastname@example.org