Products and Services
The Real Estate Institute of South Australia (REISA) keeps its members and the general public informed of developments in the real estate profession with a wide range of products and services.
- Legislation and a framework in which to practise real estate
- Specialised training programs
- Access to REISA's Information Service - REISA Query Connect
- Access to research data and industry statistics
- Specialist divisions and allied training includes valuers, property management, business, commercial and industrial, strata management, next generation, rural and auction
- Legal update information - judgments, determinations
- Training resources
- Lobbying and political action
- Regional groups and sponsored social and educational activities
- REISA Forms - Hard copy and online software
The REISA's Information Service has been operating since 1971, responding to enquiries from the public, associated industries and REISA members.
REISA Query Connect is open between the hours of 9.00am to 4.00pm Monday - Friday, call 1800 804 365.
The REISA produces a broad range of publications and holds training courses for people entering the real estate industry, or for members wanting to maintain up-to-date knowledge of their industry.