- A Lawyer’s presentation on completing proper legal documents, following the legal processes, and getting it done practically and commercially.
- Taking a good look at Leasing Proposals – the content, preparation, negotiation and execution with tenants.
- A revisit of the mandatory (REISA) Disclosure Statements – their strict legal requirements, best practice for preparation and timelines for providing to tenants.
- Tips and Traps for Agents to consider when negotiating new tenancies, including the preparation of Leasing Proposals / Disclosure Statements, and getting them signed effectively and efficiently.
- Taking a good look at the REISA Commercial Property Leasing Agency Agreement– the content, preparation and execution with landlord clients.
Note: this presentation is designed for Agents of all levels of experience, and the Legal focus will help guide Agents not only on proper legal preparation/process but will also provide real life guidance and tips on suggested practices that are both practical and commercial.
12 June 2019
9:30am - 12:30pm
249 Greenhill Rd
Investment (GST inclusive)
Individual REISA member: $66
For further details contact
REISA Training on 08 8366 4360 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org