Drafting Commercial Property Contracts
- Overview of the REISA commercial property contract
- Dealing with GST in commercial property contracts including registration of GST, applying the Going Concern Exception and different types of GST treatments.
- Common and peculiar Special Conditions in Commercial Property Contracts including due diligence, site access, conditions precedent and commercial leases.
- How to effectively draft Special Conditions to be absolutely clear and manage expectations of all parties.
- Understanding the impacts on commercial property contracts that involve the sale of a business with the property.
- Dealing with Leases specifically and navigating through management of the lease from Contract to Settlement.
- Q and A session
Partner, Commercial & Legal
Mark works as part of Commercial & Legal’s property and projects team. Mark has practiced as a property lawyer since 2002 and specializes in commercial development and leasing. Mark has previously facilitated commercial property sessions at REISA and received strong feedback.
Wednesday, 8 September 2021
33 Dequetteville Terrace
KENT TOWN SA 5067
Investment (GST inclusive)
Individual REISA member: $66
For further details contact
REISA Training on 08 8366 4360 or via email email@example.com