Cirrus8 is a leading commercial property management software solution in Australia.
- Property Managers do not need to do with Residential Property Management Software or out-of-date, server-based systems. Cirrus8’s data-driven, automated, cloud-based property management software has been built specifically for commercial portfolios.
- At Cirrus8, we offer a cost-effective – but powerful and flexible platform for commercial agencies of all sizes. Leveraging technology to create a competitive advantage is now available to all agencies.
- State-of-the-art Landlord Reporting, with comprehensive Owner Portals and the latest Facilities Management functionality, now allows the boutique agent to compete with the big end of town.
- Cirrus8 provides landlords with read-only access through its unique Owner Portal. All their data is readily available at their fingertips, day or night. They can see all their asset locations and summary data on Google Maps, up-to-date access reports, and stored documents in one easy-to-navigate dashboard.
- Cirrus8 is saving our client’s money through state-of-the-art arrears management, CPI lookups, auto-receipting, Automated Invoicing and budgeting.
- Cirrus8 allows you to download year-to-date transactions for interim reconciliation or the full year’s financials for the annual outgoing reconciliation at the push of a button.
An applicable commercial benefit available to REISA members (database configuration fee)
Cirrus8 would like to offer the REISA Commercial Property Members 20% off their Data Base Configuration Fee. This discount will only apply to new clients. The configuration fee is for the set-up of the database, templated letters, banking set up, user set up, dropdowns, reports, tenant invoices etc.
How you can take advantage of the offer
To take advantage of this offer, please email email@example.com.
Industry Acknowledged Track Record
- 2022 WA State Winner Excellence in Customer Service Info & Technology and
- 2022 Australian Finalist Excellence in Customer Service Info & Technology.
- 2022 PropTech Scale up Facilities and Management Finalist,
- 2022 WAITT Finalist in the Incite Awards Transformative Solutions category.
- 2022 Finalist for the Australian Business Award for Process Improvement [BPI]
Cirrus8 continues to launch commercially focused products such as our Executive Management Plus Dashboard and Acuity Data Intelligence.