Sales: 5 Hot Topics
- Agency, principal and employee liabilities
- Defences of agency, principal and employee under relevant legislation
- Disciplinary action under Land Agents Act 1994
- Importance of agency policies and procedures
- What legislation applies?
- Disclosures - what do you have to disclose?
- Selling a tenanted property
- Section 24E (selling properties off market)
- The Vendor's Price
- Notices of Offer
- Negotiating offers
- Q and A session
BA (Jur), LLB (Hons), GDLP
Paul has practised as a lawyer, political adviser, policy officer at Consumer and Business Services (in charge of the real estate portfolio) and worked at REISA for the past eight years as their Legislation and Compliance Adviser. Paul has delivered over 2,000 professional development sessions on all aspects of sales legislation, policies and procedures.
Thursday 24 March 2022
9.30am - 11.30am
Port Lincoln Hotel
1 Lincoln Highway
Investment (GST inclusive)
Members: $66 (Earlybird price $55 - book prior to Friday 18 March 5pm)
Non Members: $110.00 (Earlybird price $99 - book prior to Friday 18 March 5pm)
For further details contact
REISA Training on 08 8366 4300 or via email email@example.com