Lease Terms Inconsistent with the Act
- Agency, principal and employee liabilities
- Defences of agency, principal and employee under relevant legislation
- Disciplinary action under Land Agents Act 1994
- Importance of agency policies and procedures
- What legislation applies?
- Contracting to avoid the legislation
- Evaluating 50 lease terms – which are compliant and why?
- Sample lease terms policies and procedures
- Q and A session
BA (Jur), LLB (Hons), GDLP
Paul has practised as a lawyer, political adviser, policy officer at Consumer and Business Services and worked at REISA for the past eight years as their Legislation and Compliance Adviser. Paul has delivered over 2,000 professional development sessions on all aspects of real estate legislation, policies and procedures.
Tuesday, 28 September 2021
9.30am - 11.30am
33 Dequetteville Terrace
KENT TOWN SA 5067
Investment (GST inclusive)
Individual REISA Member: $66
For further details contact
REISA Training on 08 8366 4300 or via email firstname.lastname@example.org