Privacy and Property Management
- Agency, principal and employee liabilities
- Defences of agency, principal and employee under relevant legislation
- Disciplinary action under Land Agents Act 1994
- Importance of agency policies and procedures
- What legislation applies?
- Is your agency covered? is your agency exempt?
- The privacy principles
- Review of privacy policies in your agency
- Privacy statements
- Photographs during routine inspection
- Inspections – dos and don’ts
- Sample agency routine inspection policy
- Marketing dos and don’ts
- Sample agency marketing policy
- Breaches of privacy legislation – what happens?
- Q and A session
BA (Jur), LLB (Hons), GDLP
Paul has practised as a lawyer, political adviser, policy officer at Consumer and Business Services and worked at REISA for the past eight years as their Legislation and Compliance Adviser. Paul has delivered over 2,000 professional development sessions on all aspects of real estate legislation, policies and procedures.
Thursday, 12 August 2021
9:30am - 11:30am
33 Dequetteville Terrace
KENT TOWN SA 5067
Investment (GST inclusive)
Individual REISA Member: $66
For further details contact
REISA Training on 08 8366 4300 or via email email@example.com