The Tenancy Agreement
- Agency, principal and employee liabilities
- Defences of agency, principal and employee under relevant legislation
- Disciplinary action under the Land Agents Act 1994
- Importance of agency policies and procedures
- What legislation applies?
- When is a fixed term lease not a fixed term lease?
- The CBS information brochure
- Section 48 notice
- Common mistakes in completing the lease
- Rent increases
- Contracting out of the act
- Serving notices and documents
- Q and A session
BA (Jur), LLB (Hons), GDLP
Paul has practised as a lawyer, political adviser, policy officer at Consumer and Business Services and worked at REISA for the past eight years as their Legislation and Compliance Adviser. Paul has delivered over 2,000 professional development sessions on all aspects of real estate legislation, policies and procedures.
Tuesday, 14 September 2021
Investment (GST Inclusive)
Individual REISA member: $66
For further details contact
REISA Training on 08 8366 4360 or via email email@example.com