Certificate - Property Management Registration
This training involves nationally recognised units that introduces individuals to basic concepts of property management. This comprehensive course is the recognised benchmark for property managers in South Australia. Participants are equipped with the required knowledge and skills to offer a professional property management service with particular emphasis on the legal requirements of the Residential Tenancies Act 1995.
Successful completion of Certificate – Property Management Registration (CPMR) will lay a basic foundation for the successful graduates to progress into CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) to further develop knowledge in all aspects in residential property management.
The demand for qualified, well-trained property managers in South Australia will see graduates strongly positioned to secure employment.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Applying knowledge of property management
- Developing principles of property management processes
- Handling moneys
- Identifying roles and responsibilities of agency personnel in property management
- Using key register
- Undertaking property inspections
- Obtaining and reviewing tenant applications
- Screening tenant enquiries
- Recording tenant arrangements
- Implementing conditions of lease
- Responding to enquiries from tenants and landlords
- Planning for renewal of lease and tenancy agreements
- Managing renewals of lease and tenancy agreements
This course is aimed at those wanting to work in the real estate industry and/ or a real estate agency either in a role equivalent to property managers, support staff or tenant’s agent. Completion of Certificate – Property Management Registration will allow you to register with Consumer & Business Services for your Property Management Registration.
There are five (5) ways to undertake this certificate:
- Full-time 9.15am to 5.00pm for eight (8) days
- Part-time study, two (2) nights a week 6.15pm to 9.00pm
- Part-time study, one (1) a month 9.15am to 5.00pm
- Online with a compulsory two (2) day practical workshop 9.15am to 5.00pm
- In-house training at your agency with tailored training options available (conditions apply)
FIND OUT MORE
Click here to download an enrolment form.
Click here to download the flyer.
If you require further details or would like to enrol please contact REISA Training on 08 8366 4360 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.