Certificate - Property Management Registration
This training involves nationally recognised units that introduces individuals to basic concepts of property management. This comprehensive course is the recognised benchmark for property managers in South Australia. Participants are equipped with the required knowledge and skills to offer a professional property management service with particular emphasis on the legal requirements of the Residential Tenancies Act 1995.
Successful completion of Certificate – Property Management Registration (CPMR) will lay a basic foundation for the successful graduates to progress into CPP40307 Certificate IV in Property Services (Real Estate) to further develop knowledge in all aspects in residential property management.
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN
- Applying knowledge of property management
- Developing principles of property management processes
- Handling moneys
- Identifying roles and responsibilities of agency personnel in property management
- Using key register
- Undertaking property inspections
- Obtaining and reviewing tenant applications
- Screening tenant enquiries
- Recording tenant arrangements
- Implementing conditions of lease
- Responding to enquiries from tenants and landlords
- Planning for renewal of lease and tenancy agreements
- Managing renewals of lease and tenancy agreements
This course is aimed at those working in the real estate industry and/ or a real estate agency either in a role equivalent to property managers, support staff or tenant’s agent. Completion of Certificate – Property Management Registration will allow you to register with Consumer & Business Services for your Property Management Registration.
Online with a compulsory two (2) day practical workshop 9.00am to 5.00pm
CPPDSM4020A - Stand Alone Unit (For those who cannot provide a Third Party Report for this unit or for Sales Reps who already have their RSR and need to complete unit) (9am - 5pm)
NEXT AND FINAL - 'PRESENT AT TRIBUNAL MODULE' :
NOVEMBER 18th and 19th
Email: email@example.com to confirm your place
FIND OUT MORE
If you require further details or would like to enrol please contact REISA Training on 08 8366 4300 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Our recent students have this to say about our course:
"Paul was AMAZING!"
"Paul was fabulous"
"Course content was interesting & relevant. The format of short answer questions made learning easier"
"Found Paul to be good with all information. Would enjoy having Paul as a Trainer again"
"Enjoyable, humorous, informative, thanks Paul!"