Understanding Form 1
Defective Form 1s
- What is the Vendor’s Statement – Form 1?
- “Complete & accurate” - What does it really mean?
- Vendor Questionnaires, what purpose do they serve?
- Sales Agency Agreements
- Notice Of Expiry
- Price Representations
- Residential land offers
- Contractual and fiduciary duties of a real estate agent
- Conduct, ethics and behaviour in real estate
- Professional conduct – interaction with the Land Agents Act
- What is the PMAP?
- Sales Agency Agreement
- What are qualifying words and symbols
- Agent’s genuine estimate
- Ensuring that customers’ funds are administered correctly under the Land Agents Act 1994 is an essential element of any agency’s practice and this workshop provides the fundamentals of operating and maintaining trust accounts.
- Ensure your employees fully understand their obligations and identify effective procedures to avoid errors in the maintenance of the trust account.
- Agent's genuine estimate
- Prescribed minimum advertising price
- Vendor's selling price and the reserve
- Notice of Expiry documentation / subsequent vs new agreements
The Real Estate Institute of South Australia Inc. (REISA)
RTO ID: 4965
ABN: 82 286 272 500
249 Greenhill Road
Dulwich, South Australia 5065
Phone: 08 8366 4300