Sales - 5 Hot Topics
- Agency, principal and employee liabilities
- Defences of agency, principal and employee under relevant legislation
- Disciplinary action under Land Agents Act 1994
- Importance of agency policies and procedures
- What legislation applies?
- Sales agency agreements - new, subsequent and extensions
- Disclosures - what do you have to disclose?
- Tenant disclosure obligations
- Notices of Offer
- Negotiating offers
- Price representations
- Section 24G applications
- Q and A session
BA (Jur), LLB (Hons), GDLP
Paul has practised as a lawyer, political adviser, policy officer at Consumer and Business Services (in charge of the real estate portfolio) and worked at REISA for the past eight years as their Legislation and Compliance Adviser. Paul has delivered over 2,000 professional development sessions on all aspects of sales legislation, policies and procedures.
Thursday, 9 September 2021
9.30am - 11.30am
33 Dequetteville Tce
KENT TOWN SA 5067
Investment (GST inclusive)
Individual REISA member: $66
For further details contact
REISA Training on 08 8366 4300 or via email email@example.com