Selling Apartments and Townhouses Off-The-Plan
Session facilitated by Elias Farah from Commercial & Legal
Apartment and Townhouse sales come with their own unique laws and regulations, and without specialist care and attention those requirements may run the risk of losing your sales.
This practical workshop is designed to provide practical information that is essential knowledge for Agents in this property space.
- What is involved in selling Apartments & Townhouses?
- Key milestones for a Developer and what it means for Agents, and commissions by instalments.
- Key features of any Apartment and/or Townhouse presale contract that Agents should be aware of.
- How to deal with special Buyer requests and variations to ensure that any requests do not compromise the contract.
- Tips and traps for Agents when completing contracts with buyers.
- Risks of incorrect contract and Form 1 completion, and the importance to insist on contract checks by the Vendor’s solicitors.
- The practical risk of real life changes in circumstances of the buyer and how buyers may wish to terminate the contract.
- How to deal with high volume and prompt conveyancing settlements.
Wednesday 10 November 2021
9:30am - 11:30am
33 Dequetteville Tce
Investment (GST inclusive)
Individual REISA member: $66 (Earlybird price $55 - book prior to Wednesday 3 November 5pm)
Non-member: $110 (Earlybird price $99 - book prior to Wednesday 3 November 5pm)
For further details contact
REISA Training on 08 8366 4300 or via email email@example.com